Laurel Media Center (Grades 3-5) at Ridges Elementary
Tammy Moore ~ Educational Coordinator
503 825-5809 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Scholastic Book Fair is almost here – November 8-12!
This year our in-person Book Fair will be open to students and staff only. Students will tour the Book Fair during the school day.
Students can purchase items when visiting the Book Fair or during our
Online Scholastic Book Fair – November 8-21.
The online Book Fair is open to everyone.
More information and links to our Online Book Fair
and how to set-up an eWallet will be posted soon.
- Astrid the Unstoppable by Maria Parr
- The Bookwanderers by Anna James
- The Care and Feeding of a Pet Black Hole by Michelle Cuevas
- Clean Getaway by Nic Stone
- The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L. Holm
- Guts by Raina Telgemeier
- The Harlem Charade by Natasha Tarpley
- I Can Make This Promise by Christine Day
- Lety Out Loud by Angela Cervantes
- Lowriders in Space by Cathy Camper & Raúl the Third
- Sarah Journeys West by Nikki Shannon Smith
- Save Me a Seat by Sarah Weeks & Gita Varadarajan
- Some Places More Than Others by Renée Watson
- Some Writer!: The Story of E. B. White by Melissa Sweet
- Stay by Bobbie Pyron
- The Storm Keeper’s Island by Catherine Doyle